Bug reporting is extremely important to improve the application quality. By reporting the bugs you help making the player better for you and the rest of the users. Therefore bug reporting is highly encouraged, and the most active bug reporters have received a free paid license.
However for the bug report to be useful please follow the guidelines:
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the application. If not, please update to the latest version and see if the bug is still present.
- Check against the list of missing features to make sure this isn’t a known issue.
- Describe the device you experienced the bug on, and the Android version from “Settings / About”
- Describe the bug and how to reproduce it. The more details, the better. It is much easier to fix the bug which can be reproduced, and by describing the steps in details you speed up the time it would take us to release a new version.
- If the bug is only triggered by playing a specific music or lyrics file, please check the file with any other player to make sure the problem isn’t with the file. When reporting, please provide the file. If too large, upload to a free file hosting. The file will only be used during the bugfix process and will be permanently deleted either after the bug is fixed, or upon request.
- Send the bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reporting the bugs!