If you want to report a bug, please include the following information:
- Kchmviewer version. Please make sure the bug is still reproduced by the latest version, and indicate that in your email. Do not report bugs for old versions if the bug is not reproduced on the latest version;
- Operating system (Linix, Windows) and its version. Specify whether it is 32bit or 64bit;
- Qt version you’re using;
- KDE version (if you use it);
- Whether you build Kchmviewer yourself or downloaded a package somewhere;
- If the problem is triggered by a specific chm document, you need to provide the document. Either attach it to the email message or provide the link. The document is required to fix such an issue, and your bug report will be simply deleted unless you provide it.
You can reach me by e-mail: email@example.com